A co venture is an arrangement between the Avon Foundation and a business whereby the business is permitted to advertise that a specific portion of its sales of certain products or services will be donated to the Avon Foundation. Please review the following Avon Foundation co-venture guidelines.
If your organization meets the initial criteria, please submit a proposal for consideration by downloading and completing our co-venture proposal. E-mail proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org. All proposals are reviewed on a case by case basis.
- Organizational values and products must be consistent with the mission, principles and values of the Avon Foundation.
- The products or services of a co-venturer must not compete with the Avon Foundation's fundraising products.
- The Avon Foundation does not sell or loan its mailing list to any organization or individual.
- Organizations must be willing to sign a commercial co-venture contract with the Avon Foundation specifying terms and conditions of the arrangement.
- All ventures must increase awareness and raise funds for the breast cancer or domestic violence cause. A minimum donation will be agreed upon on a case by case basis and must be guaranteed to the Avon Foundation.
- In accordance with the requirements of appropriate state agencies and consumer protection organizations, the Avon Foundation requires full public disclosure of the benefits that the Avon Foundation will receive, including exact dollar amount or exact percentage of purchase price donated from each product or service sold.
- All charitable promotions of products or services including use of the Avon Foundation names, trademarks, service marks, URLs or logos may be used only when previously agreed to and approved in writing by the Avon Foundation.
- Organizations must be able to provide proof of certification that they have passed required standardized safety or health tests, where applicable.
The following proposal categories will be automatically declined:
- Non-fiction books, CD's or DVD's relating to domestic violence or breast cancer promoting specific attitudes, prevention methods or cures associated with these initiatives
- Liquor (excludes wine and beer)
- Partnerships with religious organizations
- Partnerships with political organizations, campaigns or candidates