Scholarship Program for
Children of Associates
The Avon Foundation is proud to offer the scholarship program for children of Avon Associates* in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. New in 2015: Five newly defined location categories have been designed to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants. Avon U.S. will award one scholarship to the highest scoring applicant for each of the four newly defined locations, and 6 additional scholarships based solely on merit, not by location. Each scholarship is of up to $12,000, paid in annual equal installments over a four-year period. Avon Puerto Rico will award up to three scholarships of up to $4,000, paid in annual equal installments over a four-year period.
- Facilities (Atlanta, Morton Grove, Pasadena, Springdale, Zanesville)
- NY Headquarters (777)
- Puerto Rico
- Sales (DSM/DVM)
|Number of Scholarships||Locations||Scholarship Based|
|1||Facilities||Top Merit for Location|
|1||NY Headquarters (777)||Top Merit for Location|
|3||Puerto Rico||Top Merit for Location|
|1||Sales||Top Merit for Location|
|1||Suffern/Rye||Top Merit for Location|
|6||From All Locations Except Puerto Rico||Solely Merit Based|
James E. Preston Community
As a tribute to former Chairman and CEO, James Preston, The James E. Preston Community Service Scholarship is awarded to one applicant who meets the selection criteria for the Children of Associates* Program and who also demonstrates outstanding community service. One scholarship in the amount of up to $20,000 will be paid in annual equal installments over a four-year period. For complete details and application forms for all scholarships, please contact us.
Matching Gift Program
Avon is proud to encourage and support the personal philanthropy of Avon Associates*. Through the Avon Foundation for Women U.S. Associate Matching Gift Program, the company matches eligible donations made by U.S. Associates to a wide range of causes and programs.
- The Avon Foundation for Women will match minimum contributions of $25, up to a maximum of $15,000, per Associate, per calendar year to eligible 501(c)(3) organizations.
- Eligible contributions will be matched at a ratio of 2:1 for up to a maximum of $500; and a 1:1 match for all gifts exceeding $500, up to a maximum of $15,000.
- Contributions may be given in a single gift or in gifts cumulatively totaling $15,000.
- All matching gift requests must be made within one year from the date of the gift to be eligible.
- All full-time, regular U.S. Associates of Avon Products, Inc.
- Members of the Board of Directors of Avon Products, Inc.
- Members of the Board of Directors of the Avon Foundation for Women
To get started, please visit www.givingstation.com/avon
*Avon Associates are individuals who are employed by Avon Products, Inc.